The Office of Student Affairs is here to offer assistance with any situation you might face during your time at the University of Michigan. Whether you are looking for academic, financial, mental health, or general support, we have a dedicated group of professionals ready to help you.
Mental Health Support
- Emergency Funding for Undergraduate Students
- Emergency Funding for Graduate Students
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- First-Generation & Middle Income Undergraduate Experiential Learning Funding
- Graduate Student Community Grants
- Graduate Student Co-Curricular Experiences Funding